Thank You Joe

Kinda lame but ill say it anyways. Your a good qb who kinda got thrown under the bus for 3 years until you got your chance. You have thrown some turkeys but you also helped move this team in the right direction. Good luck in what ever you do and thank you for playing at NU

:worship:worship:worship

The GANZINATOR!!

He'll be missed next season.

I don’t think he was “thrown under the bus” for 3 years. You can argue he should have played more last year but I doubt he was ready to play when Taylor was here in 2005 & 2006. He was the top back-up in 2006 for what it’s worth. He has played well this year and deserves everything he has gotten from it.

:yeah

Thank you Nate Swift. You will forever be my all-time favorite Husker. I'm from Shoreview, MN, which is just outside of St. Paul, and play WR for my high school squad, and will be attending UNL next fall.

The state of Minnesota is well aware of Nate's success, which is long over-due. Thank you Nate, and best of luck at the next level.

Thank you Nate Swift. You will forever be my all-time favorite Husker. I'm from Shoreview, MN, which is just outside of St. Paul, and play WR for my high school squad, and will be attending UNL next fall.

The state of Minnesota is well aware of Nate's success, which is long over-due. Thank you Nate, and best of luck at the next level.

I'm sorry, this plane is being taken to Cuba!

I'm sorry, this plane is being taken to Cuba!

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

I am thinking we will have Joe on the sidelines again. I hope when his playing days are done that if he wants to coach Bo will find him a spot and get him set on the right path.

I love Joes heart and toughness. Another example of what being a team player and a Being a Husker is all about.

Good luck in all you do as well as all the other seniors.

Ruck the fluffs on your way out.

Kinda lame but ill say it anyways. Your a good qb who kinda got thrown under the bus for 3 years until you got your chance. You have thrown some turkeys but you also helped move this team in the right direction. Good luck in what ever you do and thank you for playing at NU

What's so lame?.... you're right. Ganz embodied what it meant to be a Husker, heart, hard work, determination...good luck and God bless Joe. Oh, and destroy the bucking fuffaloes will ya?