One request

I have just one request for the people that are going to the game and that will be there when they introduce the seniors. Please, please, please don’t just turn it into a leg humping, :leghump: love-fest for Ganz. Pelini and many fans on this board have huge man crushes :wub: on this kid and I don’t want that to take away from the rest of this senior class. Ganz deserves all he gets but he has been getting it ALL YEAR. Crap right now there are 3 threads about him and all the warm fuzzy feelings he gives people.

Please remember all the other seniors that have meant a great deal to this program and have given a great deal to it as well. Please remember all that Nate Swift has accomplished as well as the careers and accomplishments of Marlon, Potter and Peterson. Don’t forget Murtha, Slauson, Huff, Steinkuhler, and Murillo. Remember the good story that is Tyler Wortman. Or the steady unsung players like O’Leary, Wesch, Titchener, Teafatiller, and Lawson. How can anyone forget Beau Davis? All of these guys deserve to be thanked for their time and dedication to this program. Some have done things that are people totally underappreciated and it is time to give them the applause and love that they deserve.

So please let these guys know on Friday that what they have done didn’t go unnoticed and won’t be forgotten.

You can give Ganz an extra clap or hoot if you need to though to satisfy the mushy feeling :wub: that some feel for him. I just ask that people don’t forget the other guys.

Some of these seniors deserve a lot of credit right now IMO. The ones who have been here their entire collegiate careers and had to endure what has amounted to the worst times in Husker football deserve to be thanked regardless of how "well" or "bad" they played. These kids hung in there thru the best of times and the worst of times and did as they were told/taught. To them I say Thank You for your perserverence and dedication.

Or the steady unsung players like O’Leary, Wesch, Titchener, Teafatiller, and Lawson.

Yeah, I mean he was real steady. Not one, not two, but three times he was pulled over driving under the influence. That's real consistency there that Nebraska fans can love... <_<

I don't mind mentioning the other seniors - I thank them (along with Ganz) for all the years of dedication they put into the program - but please leave those that constantly endanger the life of others and give Nebraska a bad reputation out. Thank you.

Murtha will mostly be on the injured list again.

Tough career at Neb for this kid, never got to really show how good he could have been. Looked good when he played, but it would have been nice to see what he could have done for a full season.

I for one thank Swift, for for reminding me what type of players have gone before him. He truly was one that out played his star rating, like many Huskers before him. I will need a new fav for next year. Hmmm, Mendoza?????

GBR!!!