Florida/FSU

Just real quick, this game could have gator bowl implications right? Who do we want to win this game? I can't remember. I would rather cheer for FSU than Florida, but whatever is better for my boys. Anyone?

Cheer for Florida, I have cash on them. As far as the bowl picture goes, assuming FSU loses, my guess would be GT in the Gator for us. But that's just a completely uneducated guess.

Just real quick, this game could have gator bowl implications right? Who do we want to win this game? I can't remember. I would rather cheer for FSU than Florida, but whatever is better for my boys. Anyone?

Cheer for Florida, I have cash on them. As far as the bowl picture goes, assuming FSU loses, my guess would be GT in the Gator for us. But that's just a completely uneducated guess.

The winner of the ACC championship will get a better bowl bid than the Gator Bowl I would think. There is a 3 way tie for the ACC and two of these teams have to play each other in the ACC title game. With that, no one really knows who from the ACC is going to the Gator Bowl at this point. It comes down to these 4 teams so far:

Ga Tech

FSU

BC

VaTech

Today's paper said that the GT game and FSU game would determine possible opponent but didn't explain how. If anyone knows, please help. Now that GT won, would a FSU loss push GT to better bowl or push them into the Gator? After watching the "dead " option attack , as many argued last yr, I would much rather play FSU.

Well, the ACC champ plays in the BCS right? I'm assuming people are talking about a runner up in the ACC? Either way, apparently no one really has a good reason to cheer for either team...so go FSU! I just hate florida.

Funny you should say this. My son just asked me who I was rooting for as I sit here typing this on the couch. I told him FSU because out of the two teams that I really despise, I want to see another upset!

The word down here in Florida is that the ACC rep in the Gator Bowl will be Free Shoes U. Better known as the Florida State Criminals.

Really. even with their inevetible loss today? Interesting.

That's just the local Florida talk. They really don't know anything since the ACC is so damn close at this point.

Ah.

Regardless, I think we stack up pretty well against any of the possibilities out there.

Well, the ACC champ plays in the BCS right? I'm assuming people are talking about a runner up in the ACC? Either way, apparently no one really has a good reason to cheer for either team...so go FSU! I just hate florida.

Funny you should say this. My son just asked me who I was rooting for as I sit here typing this on the couch. I told him FSU because out of the two teams that I really despise, I want to see another upset!

When my son used to ask me who I was rooting for, and the game had no impact on NU, I would always wryly answer "The refs"

This year that might be legit