has anyone thought about this?

forgive me if this has been posted... I looked and didnt see it.

has anyone thought about the fact that if that extra point by texas tech had not bounced in(their last one in regulation) that not only OU but MU would both be sitting at home for the conference title game? I'm not complaining or saying we deserve it(though texas does) just pointing out how crazy that is

has anyone thought about the fact that if that extra point by texas tech had not bounced in(their last one in regulation) that not only OU but MU would both be sitting at home for the conference title game? I'm not complaining or saying we deserve it(though texas does) just pointing out how crazy that is

You know. I thought about it on our side, but it's the first I ever thought about the fact of how it affects the south......

I'm probably in the minority, but I believe things fell in line how they were supposed to. Mizzou completely destroyed us in our own backyard. They do deserve to represent the North. OU, IMO, would beat Texass 8 out of 10 times. OU is the best team in the South.

I'm probably in the minority, but I believe things fell in line how they were supposed to. Mizzou completely destroyed us in our own backyard. They do deserve to represent the North. OU, IMO, would beat Texass 8 out of 10 times. OU is the best team in the South.

I absolutely agree with the MU part.... but I think texas and OU are evenly matched. if they played 10 times the only thing I can promise you is that OU would not be able to stop texas. the question is how many times would OU beat them in a shootout.

Also keeping in mind that if a single 57 yard field goal had gone the way of most 57 yard field goals, a whole lot of conversations on this board would have a very different tone.

Yes it would have. Maybe its me but it seemed that no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't catch a break.

Well we caught one so now maybe things will even out for us..