Shamwow

Why the sour grapes?

I thought the CU fans took it well..

But then..I only talked to one..The next day at the local Home Depot.

Saw my huskers shirt (and my Son's Ohio State shirt) and lamented at already seeing a Husker shirt earlier Saturday.

We both agreed it was a great game and were both proud neither team gave up..And We both expressed our hopes that the Hawk is allowed to stay and turn the program around.

Why the sour grapes?

I thought the CU fans took it well..

But then..I only talked to one..The next day at the local Home Depot.

Saw my huskers shirt (and my Son's Ohio State shirt) and lamented at already seeing a Husker shirt earlier Saturday.

We both agreed it was a great game and were both proud neither team gave up..And We both expressed our hopes that the Hawk is allowed to stay and turn the program around.

I agree with the game assessment, but disagree about this being sour grapes material. LSUFreek is pretty renouned in college football circles for his farks. He. does it for mostly SEC teams, but probably does it for (or against) Nebraska since Bo is here now.

Correction to original post: add that he seems to do it for a lot of football teams, both NFL and college teams.

Here are more from last weekend's action: http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/20...kend-in-review/

and another related one to the Huskers: http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/the_sweep/posts/13162

• 3 weeks later...