All whites for the Gator!!!!

Just to remind everyone:

I think we should only wear the ALL WHITES when we play somebody we know we are gonna beat--uh hmmm, CY. Rid us of the jimx.

mE LIKEY DA SHOES! I think those shoes with the high white socks would look kewl with the white jersey/red pants thing. :thumbsav-4393.jpg

Why is it when teams wear white shoes they always wear the high white socks?

what will Pelini wear if we go all whites? Oh wait.... let me guess :sarcasm Red pants, white jerseys aka the AWAY uniforms, why is that so hard to swallow <_<

Agreed.

I just hope Clemson doesn't go with the all purple with orange helmets.....they look like the f*&$king blue man group or something...

what will Pelini wear if we go all whites? Oh wait.... let me guess :sarcasm Red pants, white jerseys aka the AWAY uniforms, why is that so hard to swallow <_<

Agreed.

I just hope Clemson doesn't go with the all purple with orange helmets.....they look like the f*&$king blue man group or something...

Clemson Fighting Grapes!

Just to remind everyone:

After further review....still NO. I'll think otherwise when you can name me the last time Nebraska won wearing all whites(2002 doesn't count because there were no red pants for the uni's).

While you're trying to find that, I'll remind you of the last time NU wore all whites in a bowl game in Florida against an ACC team. http://www.huskerpedia.com/games/1990/12georgiatech.html

Apparently the "let's wear all white cuz they look clean" idea has now replaced the "let's do a b1ack0ut for game against team x."

We are Nebraska. We wear red jerseys and white pants at home and white jerseys and red pants on the road.

"Let's wear all white cuz they look so clean"

FYI: They wash all the jerseys after the games so they are all actually "clean."

No way are we going to wear the "all-white Penn State/Texas longjohn look."

And what are we elves?? "Let's wear little red booties with our underwear suit."

Perfect for Christmas.

Give me a break.

uh... unless i missed it you're the only one to even MENTION a bl@ck0ut here.... so uh. yea.

we have a better record...why are we the visiting team?

Gator Bowl thing.. ACC = Home Team. Always.

I only mentioned a b1ack0ut because it was obviously the fad at the beginning of the year and has now been replaced by this nonsense about changing jerseys. You would know that if you actually read my post rather than just seeing the word "b1ack0ut" and ASSuming I was condoning one.

1) i read your post 3 times, thanks.

2) i NEVER ONCE SAID you were condoning one, i said no one mentioned it, why bring it up?

3) why need for name calling? insecurity?

4) The "fad" at he beginning of the year was Athletic Dept. supported in case you missed that... it wasn't just a thing people were like, oh this sounds cool.