Adidas should make this into a poster

Impossible is Nothing makes no sense. I know what you are trying to say - but it doesn't make sense.

Nothing is Impossible is more fitting a accurate.

Better yet

Know No Limits

The last picture is more than cool.

No, brah, "impossible is nothing", i.e. "impossible is (like/like doing) nothing". Like a 'walk in the park'.

"Impossible is nothing(easy for us)." That syntax is just fine, IMO.

Like I said, I understand what is trying to be said, but it doesn't work. Brah. It doesn't work because 57 yards is not impossible. Brah.

"Is" just equates two things. Either way it means the same thing. I am JTrain. JTrain is me. "Impossible is nothing" just sounds a bit cooler and is more unique.

Muhammed_Ali_big.gif

Impossible is Nothing makes no sense. I know what you are trying to say - but it doesn't make sense.

Better yet

Know No Limits

No, brah, "impossible is nothing", i.e. "impossible is (like/like doing) nothing". Like a 'walk in the park'.

Like I said, I understand what is trying to be said, but it doesn't work. Brah. It doesn't work because 57 yards is not impossible. Brah.

"Is" just equates two things. Either way it means the same thing. I am JTrain. JTrain is me. "Impossible is nothing" just sounds a bit cooler and is more unique.

Muhammed_Ali_big.gif

:yeah brahs.

Better yet

Know No Limits

Muhammed_Ali_big.gif

Trust me - I get what is trying to be said but it's not being said correctly.

The message and picture in post 62 says it best. With a different font and removing the Adidas logo you have the making for a such a big seller it would rival the Farrah Fawcett poster in term of sales volume.

Why remove the Adidas logo? Have NU market it themselves and keep all of the profits as opposed to having to split them.

Better yet

Know No Limits

Muhammed_Ali_big.gif

Trust me - I get what is trying to be said but it's not being said correctly.

The message and picture in post 62 says it best. With a different font and removing the Adidas logo you have the making for a such a big seller it would rival the Farrah Fawcett poster in term of sales volume.

Why remove the Adidas logo? Have NU market it themselves and keep all of the profits as opposed to having to split them.

Agree, why should Adidas profit from Henery's kick? UNLESS they can reach a wider market thru distribution, but nobody else but Husker fans are gonna buy it, and they will buy it regardless if adidas is in on it or not.

Better yet

Know No Limits

Isn't the text Adidas catch phrase? Just like doing a Nike Just Do It poster or a Absolut World poster.

here ya go man...any adjustments just let me know.

If you have time/feel like it, could you:

- Get rid of both logos (ABC & ESPN)

- Use the same font that you used and "Impossible is nothing", but put it across the field like in post #62

- Make EVERYTHING black and white except: Henery's jersey and the "Impossible is nothing" quote (the same red you used on my last request would be great)

- Size 1024x768

If you don't want to, I don't care; if you do, it is much appreciated.

Thanks!

will this work? im still having trouble getting it into those dimensions..but ill continue to work on it.

post-5536-1228419198.jpg