Adidas should make this into a poster

you got it...i can make it a more red...i just tried to match the contrast with the field..

If you have time, could you:

- Use a different font for "impossible is nothing"...one that stands out a little more.

- Make the red "pop" a little more

- Make one to fit 1024 x 768

Thanks!

sure...i have to go to work now..but ill be home around 10...could have you one by 1045 11.....would you like the font i used on the suh picture? alot of people seem to like that one. i assume you want the red on the field to pop more? as well as the font? i will see what i can do.

sure...i have to go to work now..but ill be home around 10...could have you one by 1045 11.....would you like the font i used on the suh picture? alot of people seem to like that one. i assume you want the red on the field to pop more? as well as the font? i will see what i can do.

Yeah, that font would definitely work (in red of course). Yes to all of the other questions.

And do it whenever you have time. I'm in no hurry.

However, I do think a wallpaper needs to be made for the Clemson/Nebraska matchup at the Gator Bowl...

Yeah, that font would definitely work (in red of course). Yes to all of the other questions.

And do it whenever you have time. I'm in no hurry.

However, I do think a wallpaper needs to be made for the Clemson/Nebraska matchup at the Gator Bowl...

here ya go man...any adjustments just let me know.

post-5536-1228339653.jpg