Chase Daniel

caveman99

Was looking at the MU Tigerboard to get their take on the OC leaving and ran into a post about a comment Chase Daniel made about his now "former" OC that ran in a Kansas City Star article. Check it out.

Channeling his inner Yogi

MU quarterback Chase Daniel obviously didn’t realize just quite how he said what he said when asked about MU offensive coordinator Dave Christensen and what he’ll take to Wyoming as its new head coach.

“He’s a genius in his own mind,” Daniel said.

Here is the link to the story:

http://www.kansascity.com/159/story/919599.html

My question is when will he learn? After he leaves MU, he isn't going to have being the Starting QB title to fall back on. Most likely he won't cut it in the NFL. He just seems beyond cocky to me.

"Fat, dumb, and stupid is no way to go through life son."

Was looking at the MU Tigerboard to get their take on the OC leaving and ran into a post about a comment Chase Daniel made about his now "former" OC that ran in a Kansas City Star article. Check it out.

MU quarterback Chase Daniel obviously didn’t realize just quite how he said what he said when asked about MU offensive coordinator Dave Christensen and what he’ll take to Wyoming as its new head coach.

My question is when will he learn? After he leaves MU, he isn't going to have being the Starting QB title to fall back on. Most likely he won't cut it in the NFL. He just seems beyond cocky to me.

CD is collecting douche bag awards by the dozens. Cocky prima dona prick, he'll not go to the league....

Ought to be careful... you're liable to be working for him soon.

Well, then he could tell him to his pudgey face! :w00t

I assume by "you're" you are are referring to Chase going to work as a coach right? Because it would be just downright silly the other way around.

Sorry, I don't work second shift at McDonald's so probably not.