Cody Glenn

JTrain

Statutory rape. Athletic department was contacted first because the girls father is a booster and wanted to keep his and his daughters name out of the media. Cody meet with Bo and they came to a mutual decision that it would be best for him to leave to the team.

I realize this story sounds completely outlandish and I'm sure I'll get bashed for starting rumors but this what really happened.

Statutory rape. Athletic department was contacted first because the girls father is a booster and wanted to keep his and his daughters name out of the media. Cody meet with Bo and they came to a mutual decision that it would be best for him to leave to the team.

I realize this story sounds completely outlandish and I'm sure I'll get bashed for starting rumors but this what really happened.

and your source would be....?

you'll find it hard for us to believe you when one of your first 7 posts on our forum is about Cody raping someone :rolleyes:

whatever Cody did, it was a violation of team rules. These kids know the team rules when they sign up...so it's their own fault.

and your source would be....?

you'll find it hard for us to believe you when one of your first 7 posts on our forum is about Cody raping someone :rolleyes:

whatever Cody did, it was a violation of team rules. These kids know the team rules when they sign up...so it's their own fault.

Source? Lets just say all players don't keep as quite as everyone thinks.

Also, yes understand its hard to believe and truthfully don't care if you believe me or not. If this turns out to be untrue I'll sit here and eat crow. If this is ever made public I'll take an apology. I have a feeling the latter is more likely.

This is exactly what I heard, but I have no way of knowing if it is true or not.

This is exactly what I heard, but I have no way of knowing if it is true or not.

Well at least I don't look like a complete a$$ now. I'm seriously not making this up.

I have a tough time buying this story. This is not the kind of thing an athletic department can keep hush hush. What we're talking about here would get him major prison time. I don't want to judge any dads out there, I just know that if something like that happened to my daughter I wouldn't just sit on my hands about it. That's another reason I have trouble thinking it is true. Not saying you are lying just saying all rumors shouldn't neccessarily be taken as gospel.

This guy was allegedly a booster for the Huskers though, and there are some obsessive people out there. Plus the athletic department at any big school is a corrupt bureaucracy, no matter how much you wanna deny it. Something like this would be terrible for the school's PR.

Think about it, if it was just selling student tickets or something this would've been out there already. He did something bad. Really bad. I don't think they're ever gonna tell us what happened.

This story seems to fit the circumstances fairly well. I don't know what the statutory rape laws are in Nebraska, but it's possible the case was handled privately, and no charges were filed (possibly with the stipulation that Cody would no longer play for the team). The age of consent is 17.

It's impossible to know for sure, but this doesn't seem too far-fetched.

My guess is that if he had a chance to return he would have dressed for senior day. I think there is a lot more to the story than any of us know. Something pretty serious, not a kid just messing up.

I hope I am wrong, but there must be some sort of serious criminal charges involved with this. And I would guess it is not in Lincoln. Just thoughts, I have no further insight and I am not starting a rumor.

If it was criminal it would have leaked by now.

We don't need this type of unsubstantiated "this is what happened" comments. :angry:

T_O_B