Cody Glenn

JTrain

if the rape rumors were true and it was infact reported to the coaches, would he more than likely not only be off the team but kicked out of school?

He would also be in jail. Rape rumors are bs. No coach would ever look past such a crime. If a coach tried to cover up a rape, he would be fired immediately and possibly charge with aiding and abetting.

Unless there's not enough evidence yet to press charges, in which case the police and DA may require everyone to keep silent while they investigate. I think that would be true for any suspected crime.

Is that correct AR?

I have no idea whether any of these rumors are true, just taking issue with the legal analysis.

True. I think it unlikely, though. What I mean by that is I find it unlikely that someone - whether affiliated with the program or otherwise - wouldn't leak the information anonymously. Although, given the Valarie Plamb (sic) incident, they should realize that it's now almost impossible to have your anonymity guaranteeded.

And that is a shame.

T_O_B

Statutory rape. Athletic department was contacted first because the girls father is a booster and wanted to keep his and his daughters name out of the media. Cody meet with Bo and they came to a mutual decision that it would be best for him to leave to the team.

I realize this story sounds completely outlandish and I'm sure I'll get bashed for starting rumors but this what really happened.

This is not what happened.

Nope.

Ok then do tell what really happened and don't give me that bs about not wanting to post it on a message board to protect Cody's name. You obviously don't know what happened or don't want to believe what happened and I have a feeling your facts(if you even have any) won't check out.

OK, here goes. According to what I've been told, he sold tickets that were allotted to him which is not only a team violation but a NCAA violation. The reason I don't believe the statutory rape claim stems from his having Thanks Giving dinner with his g/f and her parents which is where he was during the CU game.

I can't say for 100% certainty the ticket thing was why he was booted from the team indefinitely. However, I will say that I don't believe he committed statutory rape unless you go way back. I believe he has a 5 year old child. I have no idea whether or not the mother was underage, but she could have been. However, I highly doubt an incident occuring right at 6 years ago would just be coming to light now and warrant his removal from the team.