Some vid of C. Greens game

He's a beast, no doubt........

If he can grasp the playbook, which it seems as if he is a pretty smart cat.......... I really don't know if he will redshirt next year..........

I know a lot of you are huge fans of redshirts. But when it comes to a QB who you want to be your guy for 4 years, I am against them.........

If he is our QB of the future which it appears he is, there is no reason to waste next year on a one year starter, then have Cody be a first year starter the year after, you would have two straight years with an inexperienced QB, I say if Cody is as good as he appears let him take over the team next year..............

He's a beast, no doubt........

If he can grasp the playbook, which it seems as if he is a pretty smart cat.......... I really don't know if he will redshirt next year..........

I know a lot of you are huge fans of redshirts. But when it comes to a QB who you want to be your guy for 4 years, I am against them.........

If he is our QB of the future which it appears he is, there is no reason to waste next year on a one year starter, then have Cody be a first year starter the year after, you would have two straight years with an inexperienced QB, I say if Cody is as good as he appears let him take over the team next year..............

I am beginning to warm up to that idea.