Now, It IS Official - Huskers v. Clemson in Gator Bowl

It's CBS's last and biggest bowl game, so I guess we'll be Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson, right? They always do the SEC game on Saturdays, unless I'm mixing up networks. They aren't too bad, certainly better than getting Holtz/May, or Andre Ware or Pam Ward or someone like that.

There is no way we get the chick with the botched sex-change operation...

Also, I'm glad to have the official bid out there. Pretty stoked about the game, now that I think about it. I am going to have to go back and watch some Clemson games from the last half of the season and see all this speed their fans are talking about.

It's CBS's last and biggest bowl game, so I guess we'll be Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson, right? They always do the SEC game on Saturdays, unless I'm mixing up networks. They aren't too bad, certainly better than getting Holtz/May, or Andre Ware or Pam Ward or someone like that.

ANYBODY but Bent Fussberger is great with me. The Oklahoma-Missouri game made me absolutely sick. I've never heard such a biased one-sided call in my life. Old Brent apparently forgets that at least half of his audience may be interested in what is happening when the other team has the ball. The only thing that is worse is when he calls a USC game. Then he sounds like a high school kid who is going to get lucky with the whole USC cheerleading squad if the Trojans win. :-) Just be glad it's CBS and not ABC/ESPN.