Mark May talks positively about Nebraska on national tv

Landlord

I don't care if Mark May says that Tom Osborne walks on water (which he does by the way) and that Bo Pelini is the best college coach since Nute Rockney. I think the guy is the biggest deuche in college football broadcasting. That also goes for the old, slobbering bafoon that sit's to his right! However...it was nice to get some love from the ESPN crew.

I'm just sayin......... ;)

Yeah, then Freddie peeled off May's face and Shaggy said "Hey, it's Trev Alberts!

:clap:clap:clap

Speaking of Trev - at some point before or early during the season, Trev's counter part on some football show said there was no way Nebraska got into a bowl this year. At least I think it was that show.

Wonder if Trev is having fun with that one.

I remember that whoever did the Texas Tech game (FSN?), the studio announcers that did the before game and after game talks included this piece of crap guy who, after we took texas tech to the wire, remarked at how impressive they looked, and was asked if we make a bowl game and said "not this year, no way"

:clap:clap:clap

Speaking of Trev - at some point before or early during the season, Trev's counter part on some football show said there was no way Nebraska got into a bowl this year. At least I think it was that show.

Wonder if Trev is having fun with that one.

Landlord is right, it was FSN, Demarco whatever said no way we make it to a bowl, it was during halftime text thing they do...Then the day of the colorado game i sent a text that read:

"kevin from omaha: Gator bowl Demarco, EAT IT" needless to say, they didn't air that one.