Cy's Quick Guide To The Bowl Games

Bowl names bother me.

I know sponsorship is important, but GIVE ME A BREAK.

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl. (are you fing serious?)

Why don't they say: "Poinsettia Bowl" sponsored by San Diego County Credit Union?

It would be a lot less gay IMO. :dumdum

Yes, that is the gayest sounding bowl. What do you expext from the left coast though?

The Hawaii Bowl should be worth watching to see if Notre Dame will extend their bowl losing streak to 16 years.

Edit: And you may want to be careful saying South Carolina sucks . . . we don't want to piss off our guests!

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much, they seem completely impervious to insults, see: 'Tater beatdown coming' thread.

The Hawaii Bowl should be worth watching to see if Notre Dame will extend their bowl losing streak to 16 years.

Edit: And you may want to be careful saying South Carolina sucks . . . we don't want to piss off our guests!

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much, they seem completely impervious to insults, see: 'Tater beatdown coming' thread.

Frankly...neither of them are very good. They're lucky there are unlimited bowl games or they would be spending their holidays in Ames at the "Losers Who Couldn't Make a Bowl" annual chess tournament along with Duke, Washington State and SMU....

Well i am sure that huskerfans will care about the buffalo UCONN game

Cy i hope you have fun staying home for christmas. make sure to down plenty of eggnog and watch Kansas beat the golden chipmunks in the toilet that is the Insight bowl... <_<

Cy won't watch - prolly doesn't have the NFL network.

Seriously, though - NFL Network for a bowl game? WTH! Jayhawk fans - is there any speculation about being picked up/offered on a local station in your area for those who don't have the NFL Network?

Well i am sure that huskerfans will care about the buffalo UCONN game

Cy i hope you have fun staying home for christmas. make sure to down plenty of eggnog and watch Kansas beat the golden chipmunks in the toilet that is the Insight bowl... <_<

Cy won't watch - prolly doesn't have the NFL network.

Seriously, though - NFL Network for a bowl game? WTH! Jayhawk fans - is there any speculation about being picked up/offered on a local station in your area for those who don't have the NFL Network?

Rumor has it that this will happen, but it does really suck to have a bowl game on the most unwatched sports network known to man. At least we are not in El Paso. What a craphole.