Where is everyone staying in Jacksonville?

We are staying at Country Inn and Suites....booked our rooms about 10 days ago. I called to add a room last week, and the guy said they were sold out, and so was everywhere close. He said that the rates were screwed up on the website, and most everyone got them at about half price ($80/night)

Waiting on our tickets to arrive from NE (I live in Alabama) but we are sitting in section 138, row "N"...is that the perfect row or what?

Well the Huskers didn't go to a bowl game last year but I still went on my bowl vacation anyways. Florida, it rained. But here's some footage from my Florida Hotel room while it was raining. Hopefully she's at my Hotel again this year in Jacksonville and if it rains again, I won't be shooting film, but I'll get in the pool with her.

l_c64656c1e5c215b3539261051a1a6dee.gif

Well the Huskers didn't go to a bowl game last year but I still went on my bowl vacation anyways. Florida, it rained. But here's some footage from my Florida Hotel room while it was raining. Hopefully she's at my Hotel again this year in Jacksonville and if it rains again, I won't be shooting film, but I'll get in the pool with her.

Did you say something? If you did, I didn't read it.

well, i thought i was staying at a hampton in on I-95 but i guess im staying underneath that lounge chair by the pool now. so, dibs.

well, i thought i was staying at a hampton in on I-95 but i guess im staying underneath that lounge chair by the pool now. so, dibs.

If your talking about the Hampton in on the south side of town on prudential drive, I'll look for the "floppies" coming towards your lounge chair, as that's where I'll be staying