Its official - ESPN hates us

Clemson was considered to have top ten talent, Dabo has got them going forward. A pretty outstanding job for an interim head coach.

I honestly would favor them over us comparing our records if I was betting on the game. I think we win but they have the better chance I guess.

We shall see when they line up and play the game.

I really see no disrespect in the choice. Should be a good game. 'We will most likely see speed we have not seen in our conference, other than Oklahoma.

Can hardly wait. They seem like a great bunch of fans, it should really be fun.

Another spot on take Kent.

And Texas Tech not getting a BCS Bowl is a load to, and invite for Harrel to the Hypsman was crap.

There is a team that never gets any respect even when they are winning.

If I'm not mistaken the Big 12 is only allowed to send two teams to BCS bowl games, and Texas and Oklahoma are much better teams than Texas Tech.

Tech may have beaten Texas, but we all know Texas and OU are the better teams. A team thats gets blown out as badly as Tech did against OU doesn't deserve a bcs bowl bid. (It's my honest opinion, especially after the 2001 season when the fuffaloes ripped us and then we went to the national championship game)

I know the rules on it. But they were a darned good team that never gets credit. And they did beat Texas fair and square, so I am not sure I agree with that. They are snake bitten by Oklahoma. Stoops knows exactly what Leach is going to do. Even made comment about it after the game.

They deserved better than the Cotton Bowl that is for sure.

I know the rules on it. But they were a darned good team that never gets credit. And they did beat Texas fair and square, so I am not sure I agree with that. They are snake bitten by Oklahoma. Stoops knows exactly what Leach is going to do. Even made comment about it after the game.

They deserved better than the Cotton Bowl that is for sure.

if the MNC woulda been OU v Texas then TT could of gotten a BCS berth.. Outside of that, no, they are no better than the Cotton bowl.. Baylor took them deep, we took them to OT.. TT is not THAT good.. they are a good team, but not BCS caliber