Turner Gill Needs Your help ! Hello huskers.

brianc

Hello Huskers!

My name is brianc and I'm a poster at www.ubfan.com

We are a non profit site dedicated to Univ at Buffalo (UB) athletics. Since the addition of head coach Turner Gill we have added many Huskers to our site and they have become valued contributors. I wanted to invite everyone over to say hello.

What can you say about Coach Gill... He gave hope and more to a situation thought hopeless. UB was an underdog its first seven years since moving to D1 in 1998! UB is now MAC Champ and headed to play Uconn in International Bowl.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

We are up for the Pontiac game changing performance for the bomb that beat Temple. It would be a 100k scholarship for us!! Can you give us a hand and vote for UB on the link below !

Thank you

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/pon...cmp=ponredirect

If the link does not work , please go back at later time, it is due to high traffic.

Thank you.

Just give that link some time.

For every 25 times, I go on it, I'm in maybe once.

I'll be back from time to time to bump it up.

No one gives us a chance vs TTech. We are going to keep pluggin away.(no one gave us a chance to be in top 7)

Every year we have HC Gill and DC Jimmy Williams is a blessing. That 100k can help buy us some time. I'm going to do everything I can to keep us moving up.

Thank you.

Just give that link some time. We are rallying the troops and we keep crashing them.

For every 25 times, I go on it, I'm in maybe once.

I'll be back from time to time to bump it up.

No one gives us a chance vs TTech. We are going to keep pluggin away.(no one gave us a chance to be in top 7)

Every year we have HC Gill and DC Jimmy Williams is a blessing. That 100k can help buy us some time. I'm going to do everything I can to keep us moving up.

i just opened it 75 times in tabs, not 1 worked... sorry

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/pon...cmp=ponredirect

It worked above and I'll redo it here. apologize for frustrating you.

If you cant get on. Tomorrow if fine, we have alot people pulling for Turners Bulls. With all the videos, it can only handle so many at a time.

Once again, thank you Big Red.

At the very least, UB gets PR and maybe Pontiac sells more cars at a time America really needs it.

No one gives us a chance vs Tech. Its doesnt matter. UB and Turner get the PR and maybe Pontiac sells more cars at a time the US needs it.

Addison Mode-clutch catch in primetime or not TECH is in the Big 12, you have to compete with them for recruits and play em from time to time. Dont help them get that 100k-it only can hurt big red.

Revision:Just saw post below

East carolina=much better than TTech=not as good as Ub, but you can vote for UB later.