Husker Nation - Gator Bowl Tickets Still Available

Oldschool

Tons of tickets available - through the Gator Bowl website, through Huskers.com, through countless resale sites. I thought this was going to be a hard ticket to come by, as I've always been told Husker fans "travel well". It was one of the reasons why we were picked by the Gator Bowl and are playing in 2009, yet it doesn't look like it's a sellout (yet).

With 1 1/2 weeks remaining, are Husker fans going to step up and paint the stadium red? I've seen tickets being sold BELOW face value with not a lot of interest.

After Callahan missed 2/4 bowl seasons, I was really excited to be part of my first bowl game, yet I almost feel like it will be embarrassing to show up and NOT have a Husker majority in Jacksonville. All you true Husker fans better grow a pair and show up for your team, and no "the economy's bad" excuses. If that's your argument, do something about the economy and SPEND YOUR MONEY - I can't think of a better way right now than a trip to sunny Florida.

Tons of tickets available - through the Gator Bowl website, through Huskers.com, through countless resale sites. I thought this was going to be a hard ticket to come by, as I've always been told Husker fans "travel well". It was one of the reasons why we were picked by the Gator Bowl and are playing in 2009, yet it doesn't look like it's a sellout (yet).

With 1 1/2 weeks remaining, are Husker fans going to step up and paint the stadium red? I've seen tickets being sold BELOW face value with not a lot of interest.

After Callahan missed 2/4 bowl seasons, I was really excited to be part of my first bowl game, yet I almost feel like it will be embarrassing to show up and NOT have a Husker majority in Jacksonville. All you true Husker fans better grow a pair and show up for your team, and no "the economy's bad" excuses. If that's your argument, do something about the economy and SPEND YOUR MONEY - I can't think of a better way right now than a trip to sunny Florida.

are you the same old school who posted on huskerpowerhour?

as of like 2 weeks ago, clemson had sold their entire allotment of tickets and was in the process of requesting more

Well, clemson is closer, less travel, etc... but i've heard you guys travel well also, glad to see you sold your tickets.

Still trying get your weekly rise out of people again I see!

You're thinking of "Oldman", who was recently banned.

GOOD!!

and dude. The economy IS an excuse.. sure, spending money helps the economy IN A WAY! But you see, some people don't have money to just throw away. Christmas is a tight season for many and with the economy doing what it is, causing stocks to plummet and many people seeing their money dwindle down to their last pennies, traveling just isn't as logical as saving the money and supporting the Huskers from home. Just because people don't go to the game doesn't mean they aren't fans. Seriously, if you're going to rag on people not going, then how about you step up and buy tickets for everyone so they can go? I mean, as you said, spending money helps the economy.

ahhh ok....My mistake and I apologize to Oldschool 100 times over! :wasted but to come in here and rip people because they can't afford to travel to a game is pretty rediculous none the less. As much as Husker fans love their team, these same fans need to take care of their families first! Anyone who says that money isn't tight is either 1) living at home with mom and dad or 2) a meth dealer! :dumdum

ahhh ok....My mistake and I apologize to Oldschool 100 times over! :wasted but to come in here and rip people because they can't afford to travel to a game is pretty rediculous none the less. As much as Husker fans love their team, these same fans need to take care of their families first! Anyone who says that money isn't tight is either 1) living at home with mom and dad or 2) a meth dealer! :dumdum

my money isnt tight... and i dont fit in either one of your catergories. when people quit making excuses :dunno ....yadda yadda yadda...but i guess its okay, Obama's gonna save us all! :blink:

my money isnt tight... and i dont fit in either one of your catergories. when people quit making excuses :dunno ....yadda yadda yadda...but i guess its okay, Obama's gonna save us all! :blink:

Well consider yourself lucky then!

Well consider yourself lucky then!

its not luck. its called welfare. livin the dream baby.