So Helu is Starting... Right?

Start or not, doesn't matter use them both! Lucky has some awsome hands, do some short passes to Lucky and pound Helu up the gut! Play them like they should be played, don't do it because your trying to help him out. I feel for Lucky also, but we've all seen him hesitate to many times at the line!

Please start Helu, he is a much better back pure runner and gives us the best chance to win, use Lucky on some pass plays that is where he is best.

fixed.

i think our coaches know who the better backs are. not so easy for a fans to see.. maybe he is the better back, but it's not MUCH better. they each do their own things well im sure they'll be used accordingly.

i'm happy that lucky is back but i really want Helu to take 50% of the snaps he's proven himself when lucky was around and when he wasn't so he deserves to be rewarded for his hard work. obviously though it looks like lucky will get the majority of the snaps but if we fall behind what's the bets Pelini and watson pull Helu off the bench and cut him lose?

I hope Lucky starts. He deserves it IMO. Helu has a few more years to be our feature back.

It's not about who deserves it. It's about who is playing the best and gives us the best chance of winning.

Both of them playing will give us the best chance at winning.

Clemson isn’t the weak sisters of the North that we can beat up on; we need them both on the 1st.

np is right... yea lucky is a senior, should play etc...but lets get down to the facts helu is averaging 127 yds/gm and also gives us much needed balance, he's a tough efficient runner who has a strong case for being the man next year.......... but lucky will get in get his carries aslong as that turf toe holds up but its time to build on the future and helu is well in the mix of that discussion.

post-6238-1230649906.jpeg