Tater stomping time!!

TheRealUSC

Ha...you're saying how "bad" Clemson is, but didn't your team lose to them by 17? What does that say about them?

It says that we're looking at the bigger picture ala a SEC championship or an Outback bowl win. I don't know why we don't show up when we play them, because everybody still knows we are the better team in a better conference. Ask anybody in the Southeast. They know.

We'll kick some Tater tail tonight!! We have only lost one game. They are still undefeated but haven't played much of a schedule yet. But we get them at home and our coach knows the style of basketball that they try to play. We should match up real well. If we can just get our players fired up the way they should, we'll win by double digits easily. They ride the coattails fo being in the ACC but we will show them tonight that they ain't no DUKE or UNC.

BTW, I am pulling for ya'll. You should be pulling for USC too!!

I like your team.

your 'only' loss at that point was to the College of Charleston, who didnt even make it to the championship game of a tourney that the Tigers won. Trevor Booker dominated yall last night and Sykes got the top play on SportsCenter, 3rd double digit win in a row (or is it the 4th?) for us over the **** ballers (see what i did there?)

*didnt know we couldnt say the second half of "gamecock"

Coots are in a bowl game? Chik-fil-e'?

We play on New Years Day in the Outback Bowl against Iowa. Bigger bowl than the Gator. It pays a million dollars more. More people will watch too. Just to see what Spurrier will do.

Sorry.

Hopefully we will be able to meet in a BCS bowl next year. Ya'll deserve a better opponent.

Go c$%ks!!

Go Huskersd!!

This is what Spurrier looks like when you stomp his butt 62-24 like we did.

spurrier.jpg

Coots are in a bowl game? Chik-fil-e'?

We play on New Years Day in the Outback Bowl against Iowa. Bigger bowl than the Gator. It pays a million dollars more. More people will watch too. Just to see what Spurrier will do.

Sorry.

Hopefully we will be able to meet in a BCS bowl next year. Ya'll deserve a better opponent.

Go c$%ks!!

Go Huskersd!!

This is what Spurrier looks like when you stomp his butt 62-24 like we did.

spurrier.jpg

I'm tempted to make that shot my wallpaper.. heh heh

Ha...you're saying how "bad" Clemson is, but didn't your team lose to them by 17? What does that say about them?

It says that we're looking at the bigger picture ala a SEC championship or an Outback bowl win.

They must need contacts, they seem to be looking in the wrong direction just a bit.

I dislike Spurrier more than any collegiate coach for any sport. Check that... I dislike Spurrier more than any coach, at any level, in any sport. I have felt this way ever since the Fiesta Bowl when we slaughtered Florida. He's no leader; an average coach at best, and all he does is whine and cry. I just can't stand him. I watch Gamecock games just to see them lose because I'll cheer against him wherever he coaches then, now, and anywhere in the future.

Furthermore, coming on this board talking about those "racists" aren't going to get you any better off than the last time you said you were on this bored and people didn't like you. We've got clemson fans on this bored and they are nothing but respectful and knowledgeable. I have also spent time on a clemson bored and they have been the same there.

Yes everyone knows where South Carolina is and everyone knows where Clemson is... Clemson is THE college football team in South Carolina. As far as the rest of the country goes... USC is the University of Southern California; not the University of South Carolina.

I don't usually have the urge to go off like this, but your posts are just as ignorant as your coach is a baby.

Four Words describe how I now feel about ALL "USC" fans (they can thank you for ruining the image around the county)

IGNORANT; SELF RIGHTEOUS MORONS

Pretty dumb throwing in ALL fans of a fan base in the same boat isn't it? Same way your throwing all Clemson fans under the bus. All fan bases have their morons and we just met one of them from "USC" Ironically he goes by "therealUSC" lmao

^^^^^Tater in Disguise^^^^^

I'll be leaving now. I think I just found a fanbase almost as stupid as the Taters. Good God!!!

Real, I'm calling you out. I wish I would have been here when you decided to come back. You're a tool and need to go out and buy a new quarterback. Congrats on throwing the most INT's in the NCAA this year!

Come on back and man up.