Bill Snyder is building a good staff!

rkhufu7

Has guys associated with the old 4-3 defensive system and his OC is from Utah and knows the passing game and Florida spread offense. To bad Prince killed KSU by signing 20 JUCOs!

His OC will have less to do than Watson did under the-coach-whose-name-shall-not-be-typed

You are saying Snyder is a TO?

His new DC is Vic Koenning. Dabo Swinney just fired him a few weeks ago from Clemson. Koenning is a KSU alumnus and originally from Oklahoma(I think).

DC's run the same scheme Snyder tells them to run and they always used a lot of bump and run and blitzing. They switched DCs all the time and stayed good. I think for 6 straight years they had a top 5 defense?

Still waiting to see how this relates to Husker Football...

You're kidding right?

Here's a hint: NU and KSU are both in the Big 12 North and will play each other on an annual basis.

I think what he meant was...why is this posted in the "Husker Football" as opposed to being in the "Big 12 Sports".

less people read "big 12 sports" (i know i dont...)

Still waiting to see how this relates to Husker Football...

You're kidding right?

Here's a hint: NU and KSU are both in the Big 12 North and will play each other on an annual basis.

I think what he meant was...why is this posted in the "Husker Football" as opposed to being in the "Big 12 Sports".

I answered his question based on how it was asked.

Has guys associated with the old 4-3 defensive system and his OC is from Utah and knows the passing game and Florida spread offense. To bad Prince killed KSU by signing 20 JUCOs!

His OC will have less to do than Watson did under the-coach-whose-name-shall-not-be-typed

The-coach-whose-name-shall-not-be-typed is unemployed again. He has been fired from my college team and pro team in the last year, he's going to have to change sports to fu@k with me now!

EDIT

Guess I spoke to soon. The Jets not only retained him, they are interviewing him for the HC position. FU@k!NG AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH!