****Official Gator Bowl Game Discussion Thread****

I tried to tell you guys that Ganz was a joke after the CU game. Of course I got flamed. How do you feel now? Stupid stupid passing. That's how we lost to TTech, right? That's how we almost lost to CU - Henerey making a freakish long FG was the only thing that saved that game. GANZ is a liability. Always has been. Face the reality.

B

Your right. Whats your address im sending you a plane ticket and my jersey. Were countin on you bud :thumbs . :sarcasm

A lot of what has happened to go wrong can be attributed to great defense and poor offensive line play... no doubt about that. It's just that Ganz has been bad even when the opportunities are there. If you can't see that, well, I don't know what to say either. Here's hoping he can turn it around in the second half. The plays are there to be made at times, he just needs to capitalize when he can.

Team speed is on display. A world of difference between Nebraska and Clemson.

It appears they know our plays better than we do. Normally in place waiting for the play to come to them.

I do not think this can be corrected at half time.

If it weren't for Suh, this would be a route already. It most likely will be from what I am seeing.

Ganz is totally frustrated. He has been known to throw more interceptions when he feels he has to do it all. Unfortunately it looks like that is the reality.

This is a tough game guys, we knew it would be if we really looked at who we were playing. This team was ranked in the top 10 at the beginning of the year and a lot of had to do with their overall team speed.

Hold on, I am afraid this sucker is going to get ugly the second half.

But to all you Ganz haters, your idiots. This is a team whipping.

It isn't the score so much as the process. More than winning, right?

When you've basically handed the other team all of their points, THAT is why our blood is boiling.

:clap

I really cannot believe there is another half of football. It feels like they've played for 6 hours.

I have been impressed with Pelini calming this team down in a winnable game. I'd rather have him in this game adjusting then...well....our last coach in a bowl game.

I tried to tell you guys that Ganz was a joke after the CU game. Of course I got flamed. How do you feel now? Stupid stupid passing. That's how we lost to TTech, right? That's how we almost lost to CU - Henerey making a freakish long FG was the only thing that saved that game. GANZ is a liability. Always has been. Face the reality.

B

get lost huskerbitch

Someone's a little angry :box

It appears they know our plays better than we do. Normally in place waiting for the play to come to them.

If it weren't for Suh, this would be a route already. It most likely will be from what I am seeing.

Ganz is totally frustrated. He has been known to throw more interceptions when he feels he has to do it all. Unfortunately it looks like that is the reality.

This is a tough game guys, we knew it would be if we really looked at who we were playing. This team was ranked in the top 10 at the beginning of the year and a lot of had to do with their overall team speed.

Do you ever have anything good to say about Nebraska?

Ummm yes, so far it's a team whipping. Ummm no I'm not a Ganz hater just not blind enough to believe none of this is his fault. Why call names? C'mon now...

B

get lost huskerbitch

Second violation of the rules. Seven day suspension.

I think you mean Steinkuhler, maybe Murillo...I think our defensive is playing pretty well as an entire unit, with the possible exception of Ricky

B

get lost huskerbitch

Everyone here needs to calm down..

Yea whats with the hate on Ganz. If you can do better ill buy you a plane ticket to jacksonville right now.

The point is that Ganz can and should be playing better.

I think it could be a whole lot worse..At least he's not forcing so many in there..It looks like he's really trying to assess and get used to the difference in LB/CB speed on Clemson..

Expect mental (timing) adjustments after halftime and hope the receivers will hold on to the ball.

Both lines are playing better than I expected..'specially the DL.