Thank god Clemson's...

offensive coordinator has no clue what the f#*k he is doing and thank god their QB is below average.

Why #28 Spiller didn't get the ball about 25 times in the game is beyond my scope. Even after 8 silver bullets

Agreed. Spiller looked like he had the speed & moves to make our D look bad. Thank god they didnt realize that.

offensive coordinator has no clue what the f#*k he is doing and thank god their QB is below average.

Why #28 Spiller didn't get the ball about 25 times in the game is beyond my scope. Even after 8 silver bullets

Agreed. Spiller looked like he had the speed & moves to make our D look bad. Thank god they didnt realize that.

I thought both O coordinators left a lot to be desired.

I thought both O coordinators left a lot to be desired.

I thought we adjust well in the second half. Watson did great. Really... If we didn't go -1 in turnovers and Swift makes that TD catch...

It's a good thing their QB was a deer in the headlights for quite a bit of the game. He hung in there and made some great throws, but on a lot of the plays the pressure got to him before it should have and he was running wild out of the pocket and throwing it away.

Not trying to bash the guy but better qb play and a better oline and they are right up there.

It's a good thing their QB was a deer in the headlights for quite a bit of the game. He hung in there and made some great throws, but on a lot of the plays the pressure got to him before it should have and he was running wild out of the pocket and throwing it away.

Not trying to bash the guy but better qb play and a better oline and they are right up there.

I don't think that's bashing the guy. There's a reason he got put on the bench and I'd be hard pressed to really believe it was because Bowden had it out for the kid.

Congrats on your win, Huskers, and I'm grateful your fans weren't a-holes on the way out to the parking lot :) And Suh is a beast.

I had a blast a the Gator Bowl today, most exciting Clemson game I've seen all year. It was good to finally be able to put a team with the fans, too. I have a lot of admiration for the way you guys came out in the second half and jumped right back in it. I guess we thought we were done, already, or something.

We should do this again, sometime, maybe we'll both play the full game next time. Until then, I'll be pulling for Nebraska on the side...

Oh, and I agree with the original post, CJ has moves that'll leave you just feeling silly - I would have also liked to have seen James Davis get the ball a few times in a row on that last first and goal we had (112 rushing yards from him today would make him the all-time leading rusher at Clemson). Harper had a stellar year last year. This year, not so much... maybe it's the line, maybe he's trying too hard to be more impressive than last year. Whatever it is, I was especially nervous on the long passes today. Davis is usually good for 4-6 yards, with occasional breakout plays... seems like maybe he could have gotten in there.

Anyway... good game, can't wait until next time.

yea matt Haye's at sportingnews.com pointed that out early this season and you and he are right why spiller isn't getting more carries along with davis is beyond me.

Just FYI...we don't have an OC or a DC. I thought you guys knew that our HC was fired half way through the season and was replaced by a rookie who was our WR coach. He fired the OC immediately and had our QB coach come up with a plan as an interim OC. At the end of the regular season our DC was fired.

I'm sorry we couldn't give you much more of a fight but basically, as you pointed out, our QB sux and we are working with a rookie HC and no OC or DC. Apparently we will be getting Alabama's DC (Kevin Steele) when they are done with their bowl game. I have no idea who will be hired to be our OC. Lastly, our QB is a fifth year senior so as of the end of the Gator Bowl he is fired too! :)

Just FYI...we don't have an OC or a DC. I thought you guys knew that our HC was fired half way through the season and was replaced by a rookie who was our WR coach. He fired the OC immediately and had our QB coach come up with a plan as an interim OC. At the end of the regular season our DC was fired.

I'm sorry we couldn't give you much more of a fight but basically, as you pointed out, our QB sux and we are working with a rookie HC and no OC or DC. Apparently we will be getting Alabama's DC (Kevin Steele) when they are done with their bowl game. I have no idea who will be hired to be our OC. Lastly, our QB is a fifth year senior so as of the end of the Gator Bowl he is fired too! :)

Interesting if you do get Steele. He was a good coach when at Nebraska.