Any ripple effects from the bowl win?

Does anyone think there could be any ripple effects in the world of recruiting from our win and some other teams performances?

Our game got quite a bit of attention on espn as far as saying how good of a game it was, but the highlights did nothing to show how hard our team fought back...

but anyway this is probably irrelevant because our class is pretty much full in a lot of the positions, but the only one that came to my mind was Giles because of how bad SC looked, but I think I just need to give up on the kid.

I'll say that i don't know how a defensive lineman would choose to play for anyone but Pelini. Looking at the improvement Suh has made over the past year is remarkable. The play of the d-line was fantastic this year, and that's without a former freshman all-American in Barry Turner and without much depth to keep those guys fresh. In my opinion, the transformation of Nebraska's defensive line was the key to the entire season. I hope some of those recruits took notice.

I'll say that i don't know how a defensive lineman would choose to play for anyone but Pelini. Looking at the improvement Suh has made over the past year is remarkable. The play of the d-line was fantastic this year, and that's without a former freshman all-American in Barry Turner and without much depth to keep those guys fresh. In my opinion, the transformation of Nebraska's defensive line was the key to the entire season. I hope some of those recruits took notice.

I agree, the defensive transformation this season from beginning to end was fantastic. The team has the attitude back and people are going to take notice.

Does anyone think there could be any ripple effects in the world of recruiting from our win and some other teams performances?

Our game got quite a bit of attention on espn as far as saying how good of a game it was, but the highlights did nothing to show how hard our team fought back...

but anyway this is probably irrelevant because our class is pretty much full in a lot of the positions, but the only one that came to my mind was Giles because of how bad SC looked, but I think I just need to give up on the kid.

In terms of "commits", it appears at this point that it has had no ripple effect at all. We lost out of Omigie and a few good DT's. Kansas got two good WR commits in the same day ... looks like their bowl win helped.

I'm bumbed by the effect of this great win on this recruiting class.

SheepdogMark

I don't know if it really has any kind of impact, but I was a little disappointed that our viewership was probably hurt by having the Capital One Bowl kicking off at excactly the same time. Most bowls get a time slot all to themselves. Guess that's the price you pay to play on New Years Day.