Would like to know from someone that was at the game...

I thought it was about 60 - 40 Clemson. As mentioned, their upper level was pretty empty and I couldn't see our upper level from our seats. Both teams were well represented and we had a lot of good conversations with Clemson fans....very gracious after the game......a few even stopped by our table at the bar to congratulate NU.....I'll root for Clemson, unless we play them again.

I thought it was about 60 - 40 Clemson. As mentioned, their upper level was pretty empty and I couldn't see our upper level from our seats. Both teams were well represented and we had a lot of good conversations with Clemson fans....very gracious after the game......a few even stopped by our table at the bar to congratulate NU.....I'll root for Clemson, unless we play them again.

Clemson fans are some of the most respectable people I know. The only thing I recall them ever doing that was horrible was after Bowden would lose a game, they would harass him constantly by putting "For Sale" signs up on his yard, putting a U-HAUL truck in his driveway, and TP'ing his house. After every loss. And God help him if it was a bowl game or a game against South Carolina.

Clemson fans are some of the most respectable people I know. The only thing I recall them ever doing that was horrible was after Bowden would lose a game, they would harass him constantly by putting "For Sale" signs up on his yard, putting a U-HAUL truck in his driveway, and TP'ing his house. After every loss. And God help him if it was a bowl game or a game against South Carolina.

Few bad ones in every bunch...

We drove to the game and it was well worth it. What a game! Left at 1am CST Dec 31st, arrived at our motel at 3am EST, stayed at a motel for 6 hours then went to the game. Following the game we went to eat then came straight back to Columbus, NE. We got home about 6pm CST. Woudn't change anything about the trip. So HuskerBOliever4life we CAN travel there it's just not the best idea we've ever come up with. I'd say it was 60/40 Clemson over Nebraska also, but where we lacked a tad bit in number of fans we made up for in noise! Go Big Red!!!!!

We drove to the game and it was well worth it. What a game! Left at 1am CST Dec 31st, arrived at our motel at 3am EST, stayed at a motel for 6 hours then went to the game. Following the game we went to eat then came straight back to Columbus, NE. We got home about 6pm CST. Woudn't change anything about the trip. So HuskerBOliever4life we CAN travel there it's just not the best idea we've ever come up with. I'd say it was 60/40 Clemson over Nebraska also, but where we lacked a tad bit in number of fans we made up for in noise! Go Big Red!!!!!

Television! Very underrated.

P.S. I admire your enthusiasm.

Television! Very underrated.

P.S. I admire your enthusiasm.

Thanks! It was a blast! We came away with not only a great game, but some very interesting stories. Stories we'll never forget and memories that'll last forever! I bought tickets for me, my dad, my wife, my sisterinlaw, and 2 buddies for xmas. It was my sis in laws 1st Husker game so that was neat. It would have still been worth it if NU had lost but it definately would have been a quieter; longer trip home.

I agree with the 60-40. Would have been a bit easier to guage if it had not been an orange-vs-red comparison.

And also agree about the Clemson bunch. 100% classy. We were sitting right among in - on the Clemson side. They were nothing but hospitable - perhaps disappointed, but never taunting or bitter. They were also very complimentary when a play went our way - or a Husker made a big play.