Should UNL play UNO?

I know Clemson likes to play smaller schools in the state so that when we pay a smaller school, it keeps the money in the state.

I'm still embarrassed that we play at least one of these teams per year.

One thing all schools are learning if they are serious about being one of the topped ranked schools they need to quit scheduling the patsy's. SOS is everything now days, and you can think you have a good SOS until one of the big names on your schedule goes out and loses to Western Michigan or someone like that, then their loss comes back to bite you in the butt. Damn, I don't want to start rooting for CU when they aren't playing us!!

I know Clemson likes to play smaller schools in the state so that when we pay a smaller school, it keeps the money in the state.

One thing all schools are learning if they are serious about being one of the topped ranked schools they need to quit scheduling the patsy's. SOS is everything now days, and you can think you have a good SOS until one of the big names on your schedule goes out and loses to Western Michigan or someone like that, then their loss comes back to bite you in the butt. Damn, I don't want to start rooting for CU when they aren't playing us!!

Well hopefully that will change now that Bowden's gone. I totally agree. I want to go out and play you guys or someone else from the Big 12 or Pac 10.

Every once in a while, we'll play Georgia or another SEC school other than SC. I was pumped that we got to play Bama this year, although it ended badly for us.

Well hopefully that will change now that Bowden's gone. I totally agree. I want to go out and play you guys or someone else from the Big 12 or Pac 10.

Every once in a while, we'll play Georgia or another real SEC school other than instead of a poseur like SC. I was pumped that we got to play Bama this year, although it ended badly for us.

Fixed it for ya...

Every once in a while, we'll play Georgia or another real SEC school other than instead of a poseur like SC. I was pumped that we got to play Bama this year, although it ended badly for us.

Fixed it for ya...

Haha...thanks.

Every once in a while, we'll play Georgia or another SEC school other than SC. I was pumped that we got to play Bama this year, although it ended badly for us.

In the next couple years Clemson has games with Ole Miss and Vandy scheduled.

In the next couple years Clemson has games with Ole Miss and Vandy scheduled.

And Auburn & Georgia, but these deals never seem to follow through & someone pulls out of the deal.

It would be good preperation for the spring but that would be like missouri playing SE mizzou state

D-1 AA and D-2 are just a little different... :wacko:

UNL vs. UNO. Bad idea. It would have been a blowout even last year. THats a two level jump. Forget about App St and Mich. That was by far the best 1-AA team playing a 1-A team.

And while that game wasn't a fluke, it was pretty unusual. This year, the team that finished #1 in the D1AA regular season (James Madison) got blown out something like 31-6 against Duke.