where did cy go?

Cy is back!

I was on a long trip to the deep south after having been appointed Official Recruiter of NR Recruits by Paul Rodes and his new staff. So far I have locked up a fat kid from New Zealand. He'll hit you coming off the bus...as long as you have some Ho Ho's in your gym bag. Now I've got my sights set on stealing some of Kirk Ferentz' recruits and I've been waiting at the Johnson County jail on a daily basis to see who will get early releases....

Also went on a tour of the other Big 12 North schools on a covert mission to get some early scouting in. Was discovered immediately at KU. When they saw me walking on campus with a book they instantly became suspicious....apparently that's not a common sight at KU. After learning that lesson, I made sure I walked onto the CU campus with a bong hanging out of my backpack.

So far, my secret scouting report shows that you all are doomed to finish in a 5 way tie for the cellar in the Big 12 North as a result of the pummeling you will receive at the hands of the Iowa State I-Beams. My report also reveals that the cheerleaders from MU taught Chase Daniel the art of picking a nose as they do it on a constant basis...apparently as a means to suppliment their diets...

Good win against Clemson by the way. Loved watching that...I think the entire state of Alabama was cheering for you all...or, more likely, against Clemson. Must go...on my way to Cozad to try to sign a one legged punter they have over there....

Good win against Clemson by the way. Loved watching that...I think the entire state of Alabama was cheering for you all...or, more likely, against Clemson. Must go...on my way to Cozad to try to sign a one legged punter they have over there....

WELCOME BACK CY!!!

Does the state of Alabama hate us or something???

Answer that for me and get back to that recruiting? (BTW, if he only has one leg, does he punt with his thing?)

Cy is back!

I was on a long trip to the deep south after having been appointed Official Recruiter of NR Recruits by Paul Rodes and his new staff. So far I have locked up a fat kid from New Zealand. He'll hit you coming off the bus...as long as you have some Ho Ho's in your gym bag. Now I've got my sights set on stealing some of Kirk Ferentz' recruits and I've been waiting at the Johnson County jail on a daily basis to see who will get early releases....

Also went on a tour of the other Big 12 North schools on a covert mission to get some early scouting in. Was discovered immediately at KU. When they saw me walking on campus with a book they instantly became suspicious....apparently that's not a common sight at KU. After learning that lesson, I made sure I walked onto the CU campus with a bong hanging out of my backpack.

So far, my secret scouting report shows that you all are doomed to finish in a 5 way tie for the cellar in the Big 12 North as a result of the pummeling you will receive at the hands of the Iowa State I-Beams. My report also reveals that the cheerleaders from MU taught Chase Daniel the art of picking a nose as they do it on a constant basis...apparently as a means to suppliment their diets...

:worship I-Beams... classic :thumbs Cozad! didn't they have the midget with no arms as their starting left tackle??