Name that movie...

...I'll do an easy one, however if any of you have got to search this one you need to have your man card taken from you.

From one of my all time favorites...............

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave".

^^Since we posted this at nearly the exact same time, I'll answer yours (Tombstone)...

Wait...We're doing pizza commercials, too?

Dang! I just got my card back, too. :bang

(not a movie quote, btw)

Van Wilder. not a very good flick...

"How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?"

Usual suspects?

Trying to remember some quotes to a movie I recently loaned someone..(Koyaanisqatsi)...Guess there weren't any.

------------

OK..here's an easy hard one:

"Sedagive?!?!"

Grandma's Boy (AWESOME movie!)

What? Go to the f@ggot store and buy yourself a new moustache?

edit: couple more since it's not that descriptive:

"hey now baby, don't flip your bitch switch"

"Oh just the bitch I've been f'ing. Jealous much?"

"No man, I was here first. They all just build this home up around me."

Run, Ronnie, Run

I wouldn't worry about them. Didn't I tell ya before? It's my island.

--Your island?

My island! Yup

Braveheart?

I made fun of Lord of the Rings so hard I made some supergeek puke all over the counter, where do we keep the mop and bucket so I can have Elias clean it up?

another quote from the movie.

What if a customer walks in and my jerkin' off gets him all sex nuts and retard strong? Next thing I know he's trying to shove my dick in his mouth.

Braveheart?

I made fun of Lord of the Rings so hard I made some supergeek puke all over the counter, where do we keep the mop and bucket so I can have Elias clean it up?

What if a customer walks in and my jerkin' off gets him all sex nuts and retard strong? Next thing I know he's trying to shove my dick in his mouth.

I'm a bit worried about the quality and subject matter of the movies you watch. :)

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

T_O_B

Apocalypse Now

Good news, everybody, we're extending arts and crafts time by four hours today.

My fingers hurt.

What's that?

My fingers hurt.

Oh, well, now your back's gonna hurt, 'cause you just pulled landscaping duty. Anybody else's fingers hurt?... I didn't think so.

Happy Gilmore

Why d' I keep getting tha feeling I'm on everybody's Ignore list?

Van Wilder. not a very good flick...

"How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?"

Usual suspects?

------------

OK..here's an easy hard one:

"Sedagive?!?!"

So..I'll put it out again..

"Sedagive?!?!"

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Braveheart?

Nobody answered so I'll do it, "Clerks II".