All Time Team - voted on by the people

All Time FB  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Makovicka because I grew up watching this dude and he's BY FAR MY FAVORITE HUSKER OF ALL TIME. I just admire the FB position because not many people appreciate what these players can do in this position. So here was my top 4 (I had Joel and Cory tied at 1st but went with Joel instead because he's my all-time favorite Husker)

1. Joel Makovicka

1. Cory Schlesinger

3. Tom Rathman

4. Judd Davies

I voted for Makovicka because I grew up watching this dude and he's BY FAR MY FAVORITE HUSKER OF ALL TIME. I just admire the FB position because not many people appreciate what these players can do in this position. So here was my top 4 (I had Joel and Cory tied at 1st but went with Joel instead because he's my all-time favorite Husker)

1. Joel Makovicka

1. Cory Schlesinger

3. Tom Rathman

4. Judd Davies

Judd Davies? <_< I went with Joel to, but more for the reason if I remember right he never lost a yard as a fb for Nebraska. Also wasn't it said that Cory couldn't catch a pass to save his life.

1. Joel Makovicka

1. Cory Schlesinger

3. Tom Rathman

4. Judd Davies

So why is Schlesinger in your sig then and not Makovicka?

Because I really like this picture.....My dad has this exact picture with the push button on the back that you can hear the radio announcer cheer during this play above his TV so everytime I think of this picture I think of that winning TD and my dad.

Because I really like this picture.....My dad has this exact picture with the push button on the back that you can hear the radio announcer cheer during this play above his TV so everytime I think of this picture I think of that winning TD and my dad.

That is pretty cool

Judd Davies? <_< I went with Joel to, but more for the reason if I remember right he never lost a yard as a fb for Nebraska. Also wasn't it said that Cory couldn't catch a pass to save his life.

You are correct with Joel not lossing a single yard as a full back. I don't know about Cory having lousy hands.....I saw him catch passes for the Lions.

:lol: I know I said Judd Davies. Like I said I grew up watching these players and when Cory was playing back in 94' I was in 5th grade and once Joel was a senior I was a freshman in high school. I watched a lot of games with Makovicka and just really appreciated the guy. Same goes for Judd I was a senior when he was a Junior and really appreciated what he did too....remember Judd was the first one to score a TD against Miami in the Rose Bowl. He also was a smart kid too.

That is pretty cool

I should add in there I was really little while this game was going on and I had to watch the game upstairs because my dad tends to get loud during big games and I remember seeing him cry when we won this game.....very emotional but one of the best days of my life.