All Time WR/WB/SE

All Time WR/WB/SE  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This list consists of guys that earned All Conference, a #1 pick, a Heisman winner and some record holders. This is the first of 2 polls for this position, the winner in this one is in and the rest will appear again unless they don’t receive any votes here then I may leave them off. Vote for one guy or if your guys isn’t listed select other and type him in.

This list consists of guys that earned All Conference, a #1 pick, a Heisman winner and some record holders. This is the first of 2 polls for this position, the winner in this one is in and the rest will appear again unless they don’t receive any votes here then I may leave them off. Vote for one guy or if your guys isn’t listed select other and type him in.

Pssst...it's spelled Fryar. And I'll vote for him next time.

Pssst...it's spelled Fryar. And I'll vote for him next time.

I guess I better have my people proof read all my stuff now before I hit post. I should have just copy pasted my word document that I had typed up. Thanks for pointing that out. :thumbs

Voted for Fryar...just for what he did in the pros...JR would have been my choice if you just consider college career, but then there was the off the field stuff that took place after he left Nebraska.

A lot of JR's problems were while he was still at Nebraska, like the gas station robbery and driving without a license.