Recruiting 5-star players?????

Pretty sure Bo knows what he wants. He is going to offer the 5 stars also but not all he is looking for. He offered Thaddeus Randle very early and everyone was like who is he? Now he is named to the first team Texas and considering 5 star DT Jamarkus McFarland was on the 2nd team. He might be a little small but nothing in the weight room wont change. Bo is looking for the guys that have the drive and the guts to push things. You can tell by this class with Chris Williams and Matinez and all the others they are old school they want to go out there rip your head off.

Could it be -- and this is a question, not a comment -- that those football powers with the top-10 recruiting classes are getting players from highly competitive areas and from championship-caliber football programs? Could these be players who are used to being in big games and playing against the best of the best? So could it be not so much the stars but rather what I just described? Kind of like how Bo got players from very competitive areas and from programs that win? And so is it possible that four- or five-star and even three-star players in less competitive areas and from not so good programs are generally not the quality of players as I described? And finally, is it possible then that the quality of Bo's class is not as far off as many Husker fans believe? I am not saying this is for sure the case, but it's something to think about and consider. :)