Good news............

:)

I've been wondering about you two, and now four. I read your post and it brought great joy into my heart. I got that same felling I get when the tunnel walk starts at the first game of the year. Congratulations!!!!! My Son and Daughter are the two sparkling gems of my family as your children will be for you. What great news.

T_O_B

:)

That's wonderful, BRI. Congratulations!

Now, you have two things to do. First, pamper the hell out of Mrs. BRI. Not only will she both deserve it and need it, but it might buy you some points for the actual birth - you know, when you're holding her hand while she's trying to squeeze something the size of a watermelon through an opening the size of a peach, and your're holding her hand, and she decides that, by God, you are responsible for that pain and revenge would be to break your fingers that are so conveniently interlaced between her own. I'm just sayin'...

Second, keep yourself safe at work.

And if they come out with blonde hair, blue eyes, and wearing three piece suits, I swear it's just a coincidence I visited Iowa about 10 or 11 weeks ago...

Now, you have two things to do. First, pamper the hell out of Mrs. BRI. Not only will she both deserve it and need it, but it might buy you some points for the actual birth - you know, when you're holding her hand while she's trying to squeeze something the size of a watermelon through an opening the size of a peach, and your're holding her hand, and she decides that, by God, you are responsible for that pain and revenge would be to break your fingers that are so conveniently interlaced between her own. I'm just sayin'...

And if they come out with blonde hair, blue eyes, and wearing three piece suits, I swear it's just a coincidence I visited Iowa about 10 or 11 weeks ago...

:lol: Thanks for the kind words and advice AR.

:lol: Thanks for the kind words and advice AR.

HA! Three piece suits! That John Lennon is so funny!

Congrats, AR!!

sh#t, I mean... Congrats, BRI! And good luck!

Well my wife is 10 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins. We are very excited once again, but we are remaining caustiously optimistic because we know how heartbroken we were last time. Throw a prayer up to the big guy for us as we hope everything goes well with our future new additions.

Vaya con Dios, BRI and wife.