Who will win... FARMAGEDDON!!!!! Will Both teams out win Nebraska in Big 12 play... Combined?

jayhawk

FARMAGEDDON  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LoL..Wow, what a thread. I have to go with the fighting Cy's. Both teams are terrible, but I will take Iowa State over a JUCO 6 days outta the week :sarcasm. If I could go John Madden/Lee Corso for a sec, it's really going to come down to whoever sucks the least..

Farmageddon, though?!...even that name is too good for the actual game.

How about the Vaj Bowl?

I like Farmageddon, they gotta call it something since it is not a real rivalry game. How about "Battle for the Second best school with State in it's name in the Big 12" (As Okie State is not involved). A little wordy....

I was going to ask if that was something you came up with or something you heard somewhere else

I like Farmageddon, they gotta call it something since it is not a real rivalry game. How about "Battle for the Second best school with State in it's name in the Big 12" (As Okie State is not involved). A little wordy....

I was going to ask if that was something you came up with or something you heard somewhere else

I think I saw it somewhere, nowhere official, though. I do like the name though....

This thread cries out for Cy... Where art thou?!?!

A few things about this game:

1. The crowd will be abysmal. ISU Fans travel well, and there are a lot of K-State fans in KC, but neither fan base will care enough. NW Missouri State and Pitt State may have a larger crowd at Arrowhead for their game.

2. Both teams are going to stink from a personnell and talent standpoint. You have to go with coaching.

It's a no-brainer. I like Bill Snyder with Vic Koenning's defense and the Utah OC's offense to complete outcoach and outclass Iowa State.

This thread cries out for Cy... Where art thou?!?!

A few things about this game:

1. The crowd will be abysmal. ISU Fans travel well, and there are a lot of K-State fans in KC, but neither fan base will care enough. NW Missouri State and Pitt State may have a larger crowd at Arrowhead for their game.

2. Both teams are going to stink from a personnell and talent standpoint. You have to go with coaching.

It's a no-brainer. I like Bill Snyder with Vic Koenning's defense and the Utah OC's offense to complete outcoach and outclass Iowa State.

Yeah, you have to think in year one of a new Coach, Snyder has the advantage. I hope some people show up to watch the game, those two schools need all the help they can get...