Baseball predictions?

and there is the problem. Very inexperienced. If we can come out this year with a couple of surprises on the staff then watch out, this team could be good. However, i really feel this is the year we build for the future. I think we grow as the year goes on and maybe pull off something late if we are going to make the tourney. We will develop and i have all the confidence in the world in Anderson Newman and co. Watch out for 2010. Scary, scary team.

and there is the problem. Very inexperienced. If we can come out this year with a couple of surprises on the staff then watch out, this team could be good. However, i really feel this is the year we build for the future. I think we grow as the year goes on and maybe pull off something late if we are going to make the tourney. We will develop and i have all the confidence in the world in Anderson Newman and co. Watch out for 2010. Scary, scary team.

I agree, if we get pitching we'll be good. I hope a good ol' Millard South boy Hauptmann can contribute this year.

And for 2010, I'll make sure to tell DJ to not sign with an MLB team.

One thing I think you can count on is that these boys will play their guts out and that will result in a few wins that we probably shouldn't get.

That's kinda been a theme this year for Husker sports, hasn't it? Football, volleyball, basketball... you get the point.

I can not wait for this season to start! :horns2 (Better make sure my radio still works)

there are so many new players this year, but the ones that do return are studs. pitching and infield are my biggest concerns but coach anderson is the man.

Our defense will be fine. The problem is pitching. flat out.

yeah, i was under the impression that jake mort wasn't playing this year. now i know.

i was wondering the same thing for awhile because i never saw any mention of him.. but yea he's at 3rd and Kline at short will be a solid left side... the right side of the infield not as seasoned, but will be fine..

well I think NU brought in 13( maybe only 9, but still a lot) pitchers for next year, so I think they agree that they need more/better pitching

Yea coaches know that.. part of the problem is nobody thought we would lose everything that we did lose last year.. sure a couple people, but EVERYONE? that hurt. We'll see what happens.. 2 days.

there are so many new players this year, but the ones that do return are studs. pitching and infield are my biggest concerns but coach anderson is the man.

Our defense will be fine. The problem is pitching. flat out.

Without question. We need to step up in that phase of the game if we expect to have any sort of success for the year.