All Time WR/WB/SE

All Time WR/WB/SE  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is poll #2 for the WR/WB/SE position. Johnny “The Jet” ran away with the first one so now it is time to pick his partner. These are the others that were listed with him in the first poll so I just brought them back for another go at it. Same rule as all the others if you don’t see your guy please select other and type him in.

Sorry, this a no brainer as well. You should have made a thread on who is #3. Anyone who votes for anyone ahead of Fryar, needs to have their head examined, or go back and watch his highlights.

Maybe so..

But it's still hard to vote for him after this drop.

I'm still not positive the bookies didn't get to him.

MoNs0mdKAO8

20 seconds in...

Sorry, this a no brainer as well. You should have made a thread on who is #3. Anyone who votes for anyone ahead of Fryar, needs to have their head examined, or go back and watch his highlights.

Maybe so..

MoNs0mdKAO8

20 seconds in...

Come on man, even the great ones drop some. He would have to be a great actor, because after he drops it, he falls to the ground in disbelief. Plus, we scored on the next play anyway.

Okay, who voted for Mo Purify? You have to be kidding me, he had a couple of good games at Nebraska, but had a very average overall career. If he had played 4 years for us, he could have been a great one.

Maybe so..

We were 11 point favorites coming into that game. There was no way we were going to cover the line at that point. Anyone who'd have tanked this game for the bettors would've seen this as a perfect opportunity to win but come under the spread. It was just a dropped catch.

Maybe so..

MoNs0mdKAO8

20 seconds in...

Come on man, even the great ones drop some. He would have to be a great actor, because after he drops it, he falls to the ground in disbelief. Plus, we scored on the next play anyway.

True about the drops..But that "Great Acting"?..I'm no movie buff, but that bad acting is what makes me still wonder a little.

I think they cleared him soon after..But it did seem a little too "swept under the carpet" for awhile.

True we scored soon afterward..and missed the two point conversion...but would have had more time for an onside kick and probably not gone down as the best team not to win the MNC.

I've dropped passes like that before..all the while trying to convince the guy who threw the ball that it was just like fishing...You throw the little (easy) ones back... :hmmph But..I digress...