Wt: 170 lbs

Forty: 4.5 secs

Class: 2010 (High School)

Sir Bullock (WR), Papillion (NE) Papillion Lavista

Ht: 6-foot-1

Wt: 175 lbs

Forty: 4.5 secs

Class: 2010 (High School)

Lewis and Bullock have Nearly identical Rivals stats. Hard to say whether one is better than the other from just stats.

I wouldn't say neither will be offered... dont know much about either of them, but looking at the stats from Lewis he is a pretty good player here in Nebraska and if we don't have the number of WR's in this class that we need someone like him could get offered. We are offering a lot of WR's as it is.

I wouldn't say neither will be offered... dont know much about either of them, but looking at the stats from Lewis he is a pretty good player here in Nebraska and if we don't have the number of WR's in this class that we need someone like him could get offered. We are offering a lot of WR's as it is.

We have minimal ships to give next year, something like 18-19 max, we're only going to be offering the best of the best.

I sounds terrible but I can say with 100% confidence neither of these kids will get offers from Nebraska. I'd be surprised if more than two more players aside from ARod get offers. The two being Coleman and Hinz

• 3 weeks later...

We have minimal ships to give next year, something like 18-19 max, we're only going to be offering the best of the best.

I sounds terrible but I can say with 100% confidence neither of these kids will get offers from Nebraska. I'd be surprised if more than two more players aside from ARod get offers. The two being Coleman and Hinz

I take it you are you referring to Ron Coleman.

What position are the coaches projecting this kid to play? He's listed at 6'0" 245, but from people who follow recruiting much closer than I do they say that that 6'0" listing is generous. People I know say Coleman is closer to 5'10".