New Sellout Streak?

jjamuss

I have a hard time believing that their will be a sell out this year. The curiosity factor isn't there like it was last year. It would be fantastic if we could make it happen though. As far as a "streak" - the spring game isn't included in the consecutive sellout streak, or we wouldn't have the streak where it is now.

But if you mean starting a consecutive sellout streak of spring games - hey, I am all for it. That would speak loudly to any recruits that would come.

I have a hard time believing that their will be a sell out this year. The curiosity factor isn't there like it was last year. It would be fantastic if we could make it happen though. As far as a "streak" - the spring game isn't included in the consecutive sellout streak, or we wouldn't have the streak where it is now.

But if you mean starting a consecutive sellout streak of spring games - hey, I am all for it. That would speak loudly to any recruits that would come.

Why won't we sell it out? They had already sold 66,000 or something already a few weeks ago.

Bama had around 90,000 two years ago for Saban's first year

Yeah but admission is free to their spring games...so they don't "sell out" there...just fill up the stadium.

And it will only happen once there. But Nebraska can get near SELL outs every single spring. That's pretty damn impresive, and no one in the nation can say the same.