Huskers vs. Ragin' Cajuns

That's definitely a bummer. I don't this tie will hurt us like the one last year did. But it still sucks.

Nice to see Cooper have a big game. Hopefully that's just a little taste of what's to come.

All in all, I don't think you can be too disappointed in this weekend. Considering no one really knew what to expect this year.

I went to all four games, although I admit game 3 was a bit blurry due to the koolaid catching up with me. I must say I am pleasantly surprised by everyone, but the catcher. Maybe it was just the first series /games and he will improve, but his arm was not good this weekend.

Regarding Cooper. This guy is the real deal. He just has one of those swings that ball just pops off the bat. He is truly an athlete and we are lucky to have him.

I went to all four games, although I admit game 3 was a bit blurry due to the koolaid catching up with me. I must say I am pleasantly surprised by everyone, but the catcher. Maybe it was just the first series /games and he will improve, but his arm was not good this weekend.

Regarding Cooper. This guy is the real deal. He just has one of those swings that ball just pops off the bat. He is truly an athlete and we are lucky to have him.

good deal, hope big red baseball will have a good year