Best Stadium Battle

eliot1171

These polls are totally stupid. To win all you have to do is let the student body know about it, then it is a matter of who has the biggest student body that is willing to waste their time with your stupid poll.

As of now, I totally refuse to take part in outside polls about who is the greatest coach, best fans, best stadium, etc. They are just lame.

These polls are totally stupid. To win all you have to do is let the student body know about it, then it is a matter of who has the biggest student body that is willing to waste their time with your stupid poll.

As of now, I totally refuse to take part in outside polls about who is the greatest coach, best fans, best stadium, etc. They are just lame.

I hear ya !!!!!! Now, how many times did you vote? :lol:

j/k

GBR!!!

I hear ya !!!!!! Now, how many times did you vote? :lol:

j/k

GBR!!!

:angry: You are keylogging me obviously!! This poll in particular is lame, since you have to keep going back and can't just vote the whole bracket at once.

Aww it's all in good fun :)

I like to think their are reasonable voters out there like myself, who vote based on what their opinion is and not where the hearts lie. For example, if the Horseshoe gets matched up against Memorial Stadium I will most likely vote for the Horseshoe just because, in my opinion, it is a better stadium.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking :dumdum

• 2 weeks later...

I have the utmost respect for Nebraska's program. As a tOSU fan first and foremost I can honestly say that Nebraska is probably my second favorite team. There is a lot to like about Nebraska and I've liked them ever since I was kid. As a matter of fact, I used to love to watch Eric Crouch & Todd Frost- both being some of my favorite college football players EVER. Plus, the Black Shirt Defense, I mean c'mon.

lmfao... one of the guys that posted on that stadium battle thing..... I mean..