Best Stadium Battle

eliot1171

as of right now (7AM CST 11th), there is an 889 vote difference between the us and LSU. if you didn't know, you can clear your cookies for this website, and vote as much as you want.

In firefox go to internet options->security->show cookies Then at the top type "prepticket", and all the prepticket cookies will display, just delete them all and refresh the page and you'll be able to vote all you like.

We're up against Michigan though. Honestly other than the fact that I'm a die hard nebraska fan, I would have to say Michigan has one the best, if not the best, stadium in college football, so I don't think we're gonna get past them. still....GBR

Have you been there? I have and still prefer Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

We're up against Michigan though. Honestly other than the fact that I'm a die hard nebraska fan, I would have to say Michigan has one the best, if not the best, stadium in college football, so I don't think we're gonna get past them. still....GBR

Have you been there? I have and still prefer Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

Haven't been there no. Just seen it on TV and it looks pretty awesome.

Either way, there is only 1 day to vote and it looks like we're not gonna make it past LSU unless everyone votes over 100 times each.