Since we're stuck with it,

Of course USC is Clemson's biggest rival. They go crazier in Columbia when Clemson loses than when the c$%ks actually do something right (rarely).

The enemy of our friend is our enemy: with all the lovin' between husker and clemson fans we should proclaim . . . . South Carolina as our hated rival. :bang

Webster defines "rival" as "1 a: one of two or more striving to reach or obtain something that only one can possess b: one striving for competitive advantage"

hmmm....... i don't know sounds like a rival to me, but what does Webster's know :sarcasm

Well then wouldn't we consider all football teams our rivals because we are all striving to beat one another? :box

Football Rival Defintion: when one sports program takes on another sports program in a heated and passionate game; usually a lot is at stake in the game and/or there are some hard feelings between the two programs

Seems a bit better to me :thumbs

Of course USC is Clemson's biggest rival. They go crazier in Columbia when Clemson loses than when the c$%ks actually do something right (rarely).

The enemy of our friend is our enemy: with all the lovin' between husker and clemson fans we should proclaim . . . . South Carolina as our hated rival. :bang

I could hate on Steve Spurrier. :dunno

I consider Mizz-who? as our rivals. I know they have KU, but there just seems to be a lot of hatred between the 2 schools, especially after the Booger spit incident last year. And with them beating us down the last 2 years, I think that really helps their case. I dont know if there is anyone I like beating more than MU. I cant stand their fair-weather fan base, I hate Chase Daniel, we are in constant recruiting battles with them (reference the Blaine Gabbert Saga)...Damn, I cant wait til next year... I am about to tackle the guy in the cubicle next to me! IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET??

I could hate on Steve Spurrier. :dunno

:yeah

"The Ole Ball Coach" didn't have much luck against TO did he?