DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Also with how concerned his mom and him are with the schooling part of it sounds like he will be here four years to.

EHHH I don't know about that. If he can be a first round draft pick after 3 years, I think his mother will be happy to share the millions with him and let the not graduating part go. He could always go back to school later in his career.

Also with how concerned his mom and him are with the schooling part of it sounds like he will be here four years to.

EHHH I don't know about that. If he can be a first round draft pick after 3 years, I think his mother will be happy to share the millions with him and let the not graduating part go. He could always go back to school later in his career.

not to be a debbie downer...but OO hasn't committed yet. The cart before the horse

Im saying if he is not a top ten lock. Kinda like suh last year I think he would come back just like suh. If your are a lock like bradford or locker i think you come out.

not to be a debbie downer...but OO hasn't committed yet. The cart before the horse

yes Mr. Silent Commit, but all sources say he is basically N. I have already began to celebrate. There is nothing telling me that he won't commit to Nebraska

Husker Brothers, I just got off work and I apologize a thousand times for leaving the board after it crashed. I had a long day of work. I will say that I just spent an hour reading every single post from all the threads. We should write a book. Title ideas? besides: We All May Be Losers But Damn We Love Our Skers!

yes Mr. Silent Commit, but all sources say he is basically N. I have already began to celebrate. There is nothing telling me that he won't commit to Nebraska

I'm excited too. But, it's not official yet...any thing can happen.

i also have a theory on the whole facebook, phone, Typ3cal thing....deep breath....

Owa was so happy the stress of recruiting is finally over he wanted to just let it out got on his phone and put a little something on facebook shortly therafter realizing thats not how he wanted to tell the whole world because it would leak rather quickly only to erase it and deny all accusations....uhhhh.... man im tired of being right

We can only hope

5 points to who can guess the movie quote

We all need to go easy on Typ3cal. Has been a very good member of the board for a while.. Lesson learned .. With this crowd, one must be able to produce a link or the natives get very restless. ;)

BTW I learned the very same lesson.. :)

His facebook is private. Anyone who is a not a friend of his would only see a picture of him. It's asking for an NCAA violation knowing how people harass recruits. Also I have an issue with posting the Fbooks of recruits on this forum. I don't think 17 year old kids should be harassed by 40+ some adults.

Is that what you got from my post?

I in know way am advocating that.. Might have missed the point but no worries..