DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I have a facebook and I think that it is really weird to add someone you dont even know and then post all over their wall. I am friends with Eric Martin but I never talk to him. Its more of a thing were I just wanted to add him to say I am friends with Eric Martin on facebook.

You loser haha. I would never do that....Maybe I should add Ankrah and Burkhead since they both sit near me.....that practically makes them real friends right?

Gasp! Personal Attack! I'm telling! Mods! MODS!!!!!

Brian Munson says OT fulton and nebraska are still talking. the inhome vist pretty much bridged the gap for the mom and there are rumors the owa has talked to husker players IE Eric Martin that is looking forward to playing with them. Munson says he thinks that NU is in the driver seat. Carnes is still coming to NU but has to take a SAT test sat morning. Carnes' mom wants him to stay closer to home.

i also have a theory on the whole facebook, phone, Typ3cal thing....deep breath....

Owa was so happy the stress of recruiting is finally over he wanted to just let it out got on his phone and put a little something on facebook shortly therafter realizing thats not how he wanted to tell the whole world because it would leak rather quickly only to erase it and deny all accusations....uhhhh.... man im tired of being right

We can only hope

5 points to who can guess the movie quote

We all need to go easy on Typ3cal. Has been a very good member of the board for a while.. Lesson learned .. With this crowd, one must be able to produce a link or the natives get very restless. ;)

BTW I learned the very same lesson.. :)

His facebook is private. Anyone who is a not a friend of his would only see a picture of him. It's asking for an NCAA violation knowing how people harass recruits. Also I have an issue with posting the Fbooks of recruits on this forum. I don't think 17 year old kids should be harassed by 40+ some adults.

Or 30 or 20+ something adults for that matter. Facebook is a social networking site not a recruting tool. So I have an issue with posting recruits FB pages also. Let the coaches recruit and we will watch the headlines with anticpation. +1 to your rep

• Fire 1