DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Does anyone think its possible that Owa did post something like that on facebook for about 5-10 minutes knowing that husker fans were looking at his page then erased it and went to the message boards and is watching them explode. That's probably what I would do if I were in his shoes.

Ha...MAAAYYYBE...however, it's far more likely that we were getting our leg pulled.

I generally don't believe "I saw it on facebook" posts unless a screen capture is provided.

^^^ And yes, I realize the irony in that, considering my last post. I'm referring to IMPORTANT facebook information!

Does anyone think its possible that Owa did post something like that on facebook for about 5-10 minutes knowing that husker fans were looking at his page then erased it and went to the message boards and is watching them explode. That's probably what I would do if I were in his shoes.

That may or may not be the case but after hearing this young man speak and reading alot of articles, he doesnt strike me as the kind of young man that BS s around.. Just my take.

Anyone else read the convo between kyle and kevin on his fb? what a bunch of girls. That would annoy the sh#t out of me. Come to Nebraska Owa and I will personally take care of your facebook stalkers.

Mitch the worst part about that is he's probably getting an email every time one of those guys spouts off at the other :facepalm: ...at least if his facebook settings are the same as mine. He probably disabled those emails though, considering all the new "friends" he is making.