DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I don't see him pulling the trigger tonight. My guess is he talks to his coach today, and finalized everything with his mom over the weekend and possibly giving JP a call by Sunday.

:restore :restore :restore

:yeah I think we'll hear official word Sunday evening or the next morning and then will hear Owa interviewed on 1620's USC Monday afternoon. Then someone will say how well spoken Owa is, which will send Mike'l Severe into a rant.

So I didn't get on the board last night and I just spent 30 minutes in this thread catching up. Since I got off of the board at 5:30pm EST until my post now, there have been 271 posts and 6 pages added to this thread. I would also say that 90% of was like watching my 4yo on X-Mas eve and then finding out that you didn't get that Red Rider BB Gun. So things I learned from reading this thread: some people must really not like to sleep, HSKRNOKC is on the HC Hotseat already (I think I heard EZ was in a closet), if Bosnian was around another HB poster then he most likely would have gotten his a$$ beat, HuskerJock posted at 8:41pm EST and most likely was in the john at 9:00pm EST because he was eating Taco Hell, people are either scared or love SkrsChigo's Avatar (I love btw, reminds me of HuskerJen), HuskerInLostWages needed medication to calm himself down, and a really cool song was done in pre-mature celebration. I think that sums it all up.

Yeah pretty much sums it up but you forgot the part where husker board was down for 90min during the vist.

I don't see him pulling the trigger tonight. My guess is he talks to his coach today, and finalized everything with his mom over the weekend and possibly giving JP a call by Sunday.

:yeah I think we'll hear official word Sunday evening or the next morning and then will hear Owa interviewed on 1620's USC Monday afternoon. Then someone will say how well spoken Owa is, which will send Mike'l Severe into a rant.

HBruin,

any word from the UCLA boards on these most recent developments???

So I didn't get on the board last night and I just spent 30 minutes in this thread catching up. Since I got off of the board at 5:30pm EST until my post now, there have been 271 posts and 6 pages added to this thread. I would also say that 90% of was like watching my 4yo on X-Mas eve and then finding out that you didn't get that Red Rider BB Gun. So things I learned from reading this thread: some people must really not like to sleep, HSKRNOKC is on the HC Hotseat already (I think I heard EZ was in a closet), if Bosnian was around another HB poster then he most likely would have gotten his a$$ beat, HuskerJock posted at 8:41pm EST and most likely was in the john at 9:00pm EST because he was eating Taco Hell, people are either scared or love SkrsChigo's Avatar (I love btw, reminds me of HuskerJen), HuskerInLostWages needed medication to calm himself down, and a really cool song was done in pre-mature celebration. I think that sums it all up.

Yeah pretty much sums it up but you forgot the part where husker board was down for 90min during the vist.

Knew I forgot something

HBruin,

While they're more interested in the basketball team's buzzer beater against UW last night, most folks on the Bruins board are resigned to the fact that not only have they lost out on Owa, but that he'll be a Husker. :woo

HBruin,

Here's my favorite post from the UCLA board:

"Re: Seems like we lost Owa.

Owa is a 5-star football recruit.

Football > Academics.

He plays defense. Their coach is Bo Pelini.

It's over guys. He's going to Nebraska."

See? UCLA folks are smart! :bonez

HBruin,

Here's my favorite post from the UCLA board:

"Re: Seems like we lost Owa.

Owa is a 5-star football recruit.

Football > Academics.

He plays defense. Their coach is Bo Pelini.

It's over guys. He's going to Nebraska."

See? UCLA folks are smart! :bonez

Well that sounds promising!

:laughpound :laughpound Classic!

HBruin,

While they're more interested in the basketball team's buzzer beater against UW last night, most folks on the Bruins board are resigned to the fact that not only have they lost out on Owa, but that he'll be a Husker. :woo

great news. we just need the verbal from Owa.

It is almost G T L Gym Tanning Laundry time!!!!!

HBruin,

C'mon Man :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

HBruin,

C'mon Man :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:laughpound