DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Basically what HSKRNOKC said is the gist of the update. I have another set of eyes over at Scout keeping me up-to-date and on their site it basically said the same thing that HI says but added a nifty tidbit that was kinda cool. Owa mentioned that he was born in Columbus, OH and that Bo, Carl & JP have ties to people in Columbus and Ohio in general. He said they talked about Owa's family connection in Ohio, which was kinda nice.

Basically Mom was impressed with all the coaches and has warmed up to the idea of Owa attending NU even more now since the visit. They were there for 2 hours.

Basically what HSKRNOKC said is the gist of the update. I have another set of eyes over at Scout keeping me up-to-date and on their site it basically said the same thing that HI says but added a nifty tidbit that was kinda cool. Owa mentioned that he was born in Columbus, OH and that Bo, Carl & JP have ties to people in Columbus and Ohio in general. He said they talked about Owa's family connection in Ohio, which was kinda nice.

Basically Mom was impressed with all the coaches and has warmed up to the idea of Owa attending NU even more now since the visit. They were there for 2 hours.

2 hours? And the board was down for approximately 1.5 hours.... Coincidence?

I THINK NOT!! :lol:

This is the first year I've followed recruiting very closely. Thanks to everybody who provides their info. It's much appreciated. Big respeck! (Ali G voice)

The reporter from Scout said that after the interview was finished with Owa, he asked him off the record if Owa was leaning to any school yet, and Owa said "yes" but he doesn't want to reveal it to the public yet until he gets together with his mom and HS coach sometime this weekend.

The reporter got the sense that Owa will be N.

Quote from HI

Owa- great! Cooper- great! Fulton- great! Carnes- nice. Simek- good.

Making room by disposing of dead wieght- great!

tim_may: you're right, Rivals rankings ahve always been strange. A five star REALLY enhances them, though- just wait and see. Also, no matter how good a class you'd have with "stars" per player, sheer humbers will do that in every time. Take OU- they haul in about 30 players each year by seriously sifting through the non-porducers. That fact alone will always ensure a well-rated class, by Rivals' points system.

I assume you may already know this EZ, but tim_may is the most reliable insider rivals free board. If he says somethings going to happen, it always does. That being said, I can't tell if he is joking around or giving some inside info here. Still good to see though.

its been a trip reading us freak up... laugh cry and nearly shiet our pants

but sounds really good soo far!!!

dont get too excited we havent landed him yet but lets keep the positive energy flowing

cant wait to see what i've missed when i wake up tommorrOWA

cheee heee