DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Small update. The in-home visit just finished a few minutes ago. The full update is coming really soon. They did say that Owa said that the visit went "really well." ;)

Alright, Alright, Alright.....!!

I am loving the Dazed and Confused reference! :)

Just thought I'd register and join in the fun on another board. How are you all hangin' huskerboarders?

Who are you? Are you the pilot bringing Bo and company back home? First post, my be from a rival board. You are clear for take off.

I've been a member on HI for about 9 years now. ;-)

Talman was posting on Owa up until midnight anything you can share with the cheapskates that don't want to pay for HI?

Haha..I haven't been a paying member for like 5 years now... :/ =( I'm as disappointed as anyone!

Does anyone know if Owa has a facebook page someone can monitor? That would probably be the first source right? How else will we find out tonight?

His myspace page has nothing new. My restraining order says I can't go Facebook, sorry.

John Talman is posting messages right now. Huskair, if you have HI, you should be able to fill us in. Welcome aboard, 9 years is a long time.

It's after midnight and 81 people are reading this thread right now haha. Nebraska truely has the best college football fans in the country I don't care what anyone says.

what he said :nanalama

hell it was either this or real housewives of Orange county with da wife.....

not even close

:restore

It's after midnight and 81 people are reading this thread right now haha. Nebraska truely has the best college football fans in the country I don't care what anyone says.

I went to a UCLA board and couldn't find a post in the last 10 hours about him.. Which one of us are wrong? :ahhhhhhhh

Lets see a face to those things soldier.. :cop:

I went to a UCLA board and couldn't find a post in the last 10 hours about him.. Which one of us are wrong? :ahhhhhhhh

Lets see a face to those things soldier.. :cop:

It's there, if you weren't such a perv you would have noticed... Eyes up here buddy, eyes up here.. :corndance