DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

The reporter from Scout said that after the interview was finished with Owa, he asked him off the record if Owa was leaning to any school yet, and Owa said "yes" but he doesn't want to reveal it to the public yet until he gets together with his mom and HS coach sometime this weekend.

The reporter got the sense that Owa will be N.

LOL...the Scout dude asks Owa "off the record" and then immediately proceeds to put it "on the record".

The reporter from Scout said that after the interview was finished with Owa, he asked him off the record if Owa was leaning to any school yet, and Owa said "yes" but he doesn't want to reveal it to the public yet until he gets together with his mom and HS coach sometime this weekend.

LOL...the Scout dude asks Owa "off the record" and then immediately proceeds to put it in "on the record".

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

LOL...the Scout dude asks Owa "off the record" and then immediately proceeds to put it "on the record".

:lol: I thought the same thing. I was like wtf? I'm not a member of Scout but I happen to know of someone from HI who is a member of Scout and he texted me a summary of their article, so I copy/pasted what he sent.

Woke up to encouraging words from Owa. He had this to say about his mom's feelings on the visit:

EDITED

After a statement like that, if he doesn't come here I'll be shocked. That's saying, to me, that he had his mind made up for Nebraska but wanted his mom to be comfortable with the choice, too. The underlined part is what tells me he was N, the rest of the bold is the clincher.

Can any other coach in the country boast the kind of resume that Bo can? After coaching Dorsey and Suh back to back, and having outrageous success with both, a kid with the potential of Odighizuwa has to have us at the top of his list. Has to.