DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

someone just lie and say he committed so we can all go to bed

I think you will get your wish but just not tonight. :)

I feel pretty good about it as well. But it feels like the time we had an ice storm here and they cancelled Halloween when I was 8.

Tick... tick tick.... tick tick..I need to learn to be more patient. :facepalm:

Anyone wanna throw in a movie for us to watch while we wait?

:snacks:

I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to rub it in, but I'm watching Owa's in-home visit right now. I rigged a camera in his living room and then invited my friends over to watch the feed, ala Revenge of the Nerds. At first we couldn't see anything, so I told my friend to pan down. Then I yelled, "We've got Bo! We've got Bo."

Sorry. I'm losing my mind here.

Simply Classic!!!!!! :rollin

realisticly the kid has been so level headed cool and calm during the whole process i doubted (well not completly) he was gonna turn around after the speech and say 'where can i sign'

keeping up with this theme i think he spends some time with mom alone and family and talk everything over one last time

then when its all clear to go he commits to Bo and company.... atleast thats how i see it play out over the next couple of days or so......